- Implement standard: AHA (American Heart Association) guideline for CPR
This system to provide advanced life support (ALS) training in operation process, follow the American heart association (AHA) and the international line recovery federation announced officially in 2015 cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR) and vascular emergency (CEE) guidance standard, the core of the system model by host a TFT color screen, the whole body of human body model, this system take the student as the main character, as the means of multi functional teaching, training system, and is a practical, vivid rich ALS teaching training and equipment for you.
- Educational benefits - provide highly realistic first aid simulation training to enable learners to quickly and accurately master standard first aid operations.
- Multi functional - can simulate different types of real cases, suitable for medical staff in various departments.
- Cost utility - can be used flexibly in different subjects
- Anatomical verisimilitude - image simulation of multiple vital features, can be practiced widely with the same treatment
- Easy to transport - easy and fast to install and dismantle
- With endotracheal intubation
- Has IC card swiping area
- With analog ecg display function
- Can switch in a variety of modes
Packing: 1pcs/carton,94x38x58cm, 22kgs