The Un-weighing Trainer enables partial weight -bearing therapy to be conducted with the assurance of patient Comfort andSafety, and with convenient access to the patient for manual observation andassistance. The electrical un-weighing trainer is designed to apply verticalsupport to remove the stress of bearing body weight, unit digitally controlsweight bearing, and promotes proper posture and balance over a treadmill or theground.
The system allows patient to stand upright and use botharms freely.
Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunkstrength. The adjustable suspension bar adjusts to accommodate tall,Children& Adults.
* Un-weighing : Can be set 0% to 100% of the bodyweight, digitally.
* Un-weighing System : Electrical the unit comeswith mains operated built in lift system.
* Vertical Oscillation Upto 24",ideal for sit tostand exercises.
* Suspension : Single point with 360 degreerotational bar to help patient turn easily.
* Patient body weight and Un-weighing weight.
* Control Panel : Digitally display
* Capacity : 0-120 kg un-weighing range.
* Un-Weighing Harness : Two Small and Standardsize.
* Handrails : For patient's support, Adjustable& Removable.
* Therapist Seat : For therapist to sit duringassistive exercises.
* Frame measures : 42"L x33" wide insideto accommodate Treadmill & fitted with Four ,6" lockable wheels.
* Power Supply : Unit Operates on 220VAC,withbattery backup system.
* Note : Assembled working size of unit ; Height92" x Width 39" x Length 43" approx.