- Specimen retraction function, protects specimen from blade injury.
- Trimming (Motorized) thickness range 10 Ã¢ÂÂ 100 micron in 10 micron / cutting button makes it easy to switch from trim and section mode.
- Vertical specimen stroke length will be 55-60mm, with a horizontal specimen feed of 25-30mm.
- Specimen size (Section) 50x80mm.
- The cryostat is a floor standing model with power requirements of 220V , 50-60Hz.
- Maintenance free microtome with section thickness setting range from 0 to 60ÃÂµm will be available .
ÃÂ·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
ÃÂ·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
ÃÂ·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 20-60ÃÂµm in 5ÃÂµm increments
- Motorized coarse feed preferably at two speeds.
- Rabid Ã¢ÂÂ 0.8mm/sec. Slow-0.2mm/sec.
- Disposable blade holder system with lateral displacement and integrated glass anti-roll guide will be available.
- Instrument will have closed drainage system to allow controlled disposal of fluids.
- Automatic & manual chamber defrost facility will be available with one automatic defrost cycle /24 hours.
- Duration of the defrost cycle will be 8-12minutes/24 hours duration.
- Manual disinfection facility will be available.
- System is with disposable blade system.
- Facility of UV lamp decontamination will be available.
- Stainless steel re-useable knife holder as standard accessory.
- Cryo chamber temperature setting should be 0ÃÂ°C to -35ÃÂ°C. Cooling via two separate compressor system with specimen cooling.
- Specimen cooling facility available should be in temperature range of -10ÃÂ°C to -50ÃÂ°.
- Maximum cooling time up to maximum low temperature should be less than 4 hours after start up.
- Actively cooled quick freezing shelf should be at -45ÃÂ°C.
- Specimen storage shelf should store up to 8 chucks.
- Vertical specimen stroke length available should be 50-60mm with a horizontal specimen feed of 25-30mm.
- Motorized coarse feed preferably at two speeds. Rapid 0-8mm/sec. Slow 0.2mm/sec.
- Glass anti-roll guide with anti static feature to facilitate perfect stretching of sections should be available.