1. The model consists of 19 modules, which simulate most kinds of wounds ofbody, including burn, laceration, contusion, opened fracture, gun wound and etc
2. This model is vivid and all parts have good touch
3. It is suitable for first-aid training of surgical trauma, and can be used tosimulate bleeding, hemostasis, washing, disinfection, enswathing of the wound
1) Facial Burn, degree I, II, III.
2) Laceration of forehead.
3) Jaw wound.
4) Open clavicle fracture and contusion wound on the chest.
5) Abdominal wound with protruding intestines.
6) Open humerus fracture of the arm.
7) Open fracture of the hand (including parenchyma laceration, fracture andbone tissue exposure).
8) Gunshot wound of the palm.
9) Burn in the forearm, degree I, II, III.
10) Open femur fracture of the leg.
11) Open tibia fracture of the leg.
12) Leg amputation.
13) Metal pricking wound of the thigh.
14) Tear of the thigh skin. 15) Sepsis wound of the thigh.
16) Infective ulcer of the thigh.
17) Foot necrosis.
18) Amputation stump of arm.
19) Amputation stump of leg.
Packing: 1sets/carton,54x28x21cm, 5kgs